We are Umaneo. A startup in full expansion. Humans above all, we revolutionize the daily life of businesses with our innovative solutions.
In addition to the development of our main product, we collaborate with major players in our industry to build large-scale projects. The support Umaneo provides to fulfill this mission will offer you a unique opportunity to boost your career and multiply your skills.
We will trust you. We want to be an ally in your development as a professional and as a human being. We are interested in much more than just your professional talents and interpersonal skills. At Umaneo, we like to be whole and work as a team. This is why you will be mentored during your assignments by a senior developer.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be a key player in meeting the professional service needs of our partners. You will be called upon to cover a large part of the development process, from development to deployment and quality assurance.
We’re not just looking to fill a job, we’re looking for a human capable of doing great things.
- Design or participate in functional analysis and perform organic analysis of solutions
- Participate in the design and specifications of new features
- Participate in the implementation of the solution
- Participate in the quality assurance process
- Participate in the deployment of solutions
- Perform solution updates
- Write unit and functional tests
- Design and implement the solutions production plan
- Analyze and resolve the issues raised in order to ensure the continuity of operations.
- Collaborate with the architectural advisor in the development of technological solutions and the implementation of projects
Skills and qualities sought:
- Demonstrated experience (3 years +) in SQL programming;
- Knowledge of Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, JPA;
- Knowledge of Unit Tests: JUnit;
- Knowledge of Maven and / or Gradle;
- Knowledge in the development of APIs and microservices;
- Knowledge in the development of web services: REST, GraphQL;
- Knowledge of one of the following IDEs: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code;
- Knowledge of Git;
- Open-mindedness: ability to accept to do things differently;
- Autonomy to integrate and take charge of their files.
- 4 weeks vacation
- Flexible schedule (Fully)
- Paid sports activity (1h / week)
- Remote work
- Very competitive salary
- Dialogue solution for virtual access to a nurse or doctor at all times
Schedule: Monday to Friday
If you also believe that your work can have a positive impact on people’s lives and in yours, we want to meet you!